Tuesday, July 13, 2010

don't worry, be happy. :)

Wow. It's been SUCH a long time since anything has been posted on here. I've been quite the slacker. I have LOADS of pictures to post from the past month since there has been quite a lot going on. But I can't post it all because I'm using a loaner computer until I can transfer everything from my old one onto my new one.

Things have been just a little stressful lately. There are quite a few big decisions that need to be made that I will have to fill you in on later. And I've had to constantly remind myself that everything is going to work out for us.

Soooo...I will leave you with this:


Because there's nothing like looking at your puppy who is always joyful and content with her life to remind you just how good you have it. And that it's not worth it to get caught up in the details and let those details ruin your day. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...