Don't you just love the title?
We went to the corn maze todayyyyy! So here are our pictures. I'll post again very soon, but with as many pictures as I have to put up, I didn't want to overload y'all with a ton of words too. You're very welcome. :)
He actually looks pretty creepy.
The maze.
We were super excited about our very first corn maze!
But Nate was worried about getting lost for too long. So he had to eat whatever was around to stay strong. (No, he didn't REALLY eat raw corn off the ground.)
OMG...SO. MUCH. CORN!
It was a little confusing for me. And overwhelming for Nate.
So we tried marking our path. Thank goodness I read Hansel and Gretel a lot when I was a kid.
After awhile, running around aimlessly got pretty exhausting.
But then...WE MADE IT!
AND solved a murder mystery at the same time. (The pig did it at the haystack with the pipe wrench, BTW.)
And that was our day at the corn maze. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment