Monday, June 20, 2011

little successes!

Normally when I try a new recipe I pair it with something I know I'm not going to screw up.

But tonight I got brave and made, not one, but TWO new things.

(sorry the picture is so unappetizing. i took it with my iPod touch.)

Balsamic chicken with mozzarella and roasted tomatoes. And orzo with parmesan and basil.

The chicken didn't come out quite like I wanted, but I'm pretty happy with the end result. And I know what to do differently next time. Nate ate it and he's taking the leftovers to work tomorrow. And I actually loved the pasta. Definitely making that again. And it took me FORTY minutes total to make it all.

So yep. That's all! Just wanted to share because I was pretty excited!

1 comment:

Jamie Walker said...

New recipes are always such an adventure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...