So I'm sharing with y'all because it's Christmas...and why not?! :)
our back door. (i made this for $6 total!)
our windows at night. i love candles. :)
we're ready for all the cards! (totally stole this idea from pinterest.)
love came down.
(this manger scene has been around for as long as i can remember. i had it in my room and used to turn it on when i went to sleep. and i hope our children can do the same.)
(this manger scene has been around for as long as i can remember. i had it in my room and used to turn it on when i went to sleep. and i hope our children can do the same.)
Now I just need to put up some lights and we'll be good to go. :)
How do y'all decorate?
I would love to hear about it! And if you have pictures on your blog of your decorations, PLEASE link back! It would be great to see how you make your homes special for the holidays and how each of you make the decorating experience unique to yourselves.
I would love to hear about it! And if you have pictures on your blog of your decorations, PLEASE link back! It would be great to see how you make your homes special for the holidays and how each of you make the decorating experience unique to yourselves.





5 comments:
I love the candles in the window!! Great job with the beautiful decorations! The little lights on the wreath are so cute! :)
thanks heather! :)
still in the process of decorating. i'd love to have a manger that lit up. my sister had a moon light on our wall when we were little. now it's in her daughter's room. i love it.
that light sounds so neat. i love the idea of being able to pass things down to children for the holidays. they carry so much more meaning that way.
cute decor, I can't wait for christmas again!
Im hosting a IN PINK giveaway with 50 winners, make sure you check it out!
Post a Comment