So, I know this is my third time posting for the day. But I HAVE to share this video.
Nate and I have recently rediscovered The Cosby Show on Netflix. We don't have cable because it is just SO expensive so we watch a lot of reruns on the internet. Plus, let's face it, a lot of television these days really is lacking in quality. That isn't to say I don't enjoy my reality TV. Because I do. But anyway, we were watching this episode tonight, and the last few minutes were HILARIOUS. And Rudy is so stinkin' cute!
So start watching at 1:25. And enjoy! :)
3 comments:
I grew up watching the cosby show! So hilarious and true to life most of the time. Hulu is awesome for watching new shows by the way! I watch bones and psych a few days after they come on tv, and I'm happy :)
We've been talking about cancelling our cable since it costs so much too. Especially since there are so many great shows to watch online now.
kathy - i think it's totally worth it! we get basic channels and use netflix and it's all we need. you can pretty much get anything you need on the internet now and it saves SO much money. we originally cancelled when we were on the dave ramsey plan to pay off all our debt, but we've done that now and we still haven't gotten it back!
Post a Comment